Now it's a good time to get your influenza vaccination!
Influenza vaccinations from Heltti
Heltti’s open vaccination receptions will be held on all Heltti clinics till the end of the year. Do preventative action for the health of yourself and others, and take the influenza vaccine! See below for instructions on how to book your time for open vaccination reception.
Blog: Is it worth taking the influenza vaccination? (in Finnish)
Book your time for the influenza vaccination now!
HOW TO PROCEED:
- Log in to MyHeltti
- Make an appointment for the influenza vaccination to the Heltti clinic of your choice. You will receive a confirmation of your booking via text message.
- When you arrive to the open vaccination reception, you will receive a face mask and preliminary information form to fill. If influenza vaccinations are not part of your company’s occupational health care contract with Heltti, the vaccination is at your own expense and will be paid at the registration as card payment.
45 € / 85 €
Children are also welcome to get vaccination together with an adult! 2-6 years old children can get if wanted the vaccine as a nasal spray in a price of 85 €. There’s a limited days reserved for children’s vaccinations. Book an appointment from the field where children are mentioned. Up to two children can come to the same appointment with an adult.
- Prices include vaccine, vaccination, office fee and Kanta fee.
- If influenza vaccinations are not part of your company’s occupational health care contract with Heltti, the vaccination is at your own expense and will be paid at the registration as card payment. If you wish, you can check from your employer, if influenza vaccinations are included in your occupational health care contract.
- Remember that you can only come to the reception as completely healthy.
Although a runny nose or cough does not prevent you from getting vaccinated, it does prevent you from coming to the reception. Appointment can be canceled at any time without a charge in MyHeltti’s appointments page.
- Please note that the line may form to the vaccination reception time to time, and it can affect to your appointment time. We also encourage you to reserve 15 minutes after vaccination to ensure that you leave in a good condition.
- It’s required from everyone to use a face mask at Heltti’s open vaccination receptions. You will get a mask from Heltti clinic if you don’t have own one.
What is influenza vaccination?
The annual influenza vaccination provides the best protection against influenza and its possible complications. However it is important to remember that the seasonal flu vaccine provides protection only against the influenza viruses that will be the most common during the upcoming season, not against all common colds or other virus infections like Covid-19. It is estimated that the flu vaccine prevents 5 to 8 infections out of ten. More info about influenza vaccination