Now it's a good time to get your influenza vaccination!
Influenza vaccinations easily from Heltti
Heltti’s open vaccination receptions will be held on all Heltti clinics till the end of the year. Do preventative action for the health of yourself and others, and take the influenza vaccine! See below for instructions on how to book your time for open vaccination reception.
Blog: Is it worth taking the influenza vaccination? (in Finnish)
Add influenza vaccinations to your service contract
The annual influenza vaccine provides the best protection against the flu and its sequelae. It prevents 5-8 influenzas out of ten in healthy working age people. An employer can offer to it’s employees an influenza vaccination and thus seek to contribute to the well-being of employees and to reduce sick leaves.
Heltti’s occupational health customers can easily add influenza vaccinations to their service contract using an electronic order form.
Read how to book your time for the influenza vaccination!
- Log in to MyHeltti
- Make an appointment for the influenza vaccination to the Heltti clinic of your choice. You will receive a confirmation of your booking via text message. (Appointments will be available from October 18th, 2021)
- When you arrive to the open vaccination reception, you will receive a preliminary information form to fill, and as you leave you will receive a vaccination certificate if you wish.
- If influenza vaccinations are not part of your company’s occupational health care contract with Heltti, the vaccination is at your own expense and will be paid after the vaccination as a card payment.
- Do strong identification through MyHeltti so you can make an appointment for a influenza vaccination.
- Make an appointment to the Heltti clinic of your choice. You will receive a confirmation of your booking via text message. (Appointments will be available from October 18th, 2021)
- Prices include vaccine, vaccination, office fee and Kanta fee.
- If influenza vaccinations are not part of your company’s occupational health care contract with Heltti, the vaccination is at your own expense and will be paid after the vaccination as card payment. If you wish, you can check from your employer, if influenza vaccinations are included in your occupational health care contract.
- Remember that you can only come to the reception as completely healthy.
Although a runny nose or cough does not prevent you from getting vaccinated, it does prevent you from coming to the reception. Appointment can be canceled at any time without a charge in MyHeltti’s appointments page.
- Don’t arrive too early. Please arrive about 5 minutes before your appointment. This way we will prevent congestion at the premises.
- Please note that there might form some line time to time, and it can affect to your appointment time. We also encourage you to reserve 15 minutes after vaccination to ensure that you leave in a good condition.
- It’s required from everyone to use a face mask at the Heltti’s open vaccination receptions. You will get a mask from Heltti clinic if you don’t have one.
- We only vaccinate adults.
What is influenza vaccination?
The annual influenza vaccination provides the best protection against influenza and its possible complications. However it is important to remember that the seasonal flu vaccine provides protection only against the influenza viruses that will be the most common during the upcoming season, not against all common colds or other virus infections like Covid-19. It is estimated that the flu vaccine prevents 5 to 8 infections out of ten. More info about influenza vaccination