For Heltti, small businesses are key customers
Small businesses are Finland’s future.
Heltti offers cost-effective occupational health care services to support the success and growth of small businesses. Our services are designed for the needs of knowledge workers.
A true partner for small businesses
- A direct communications channel to your designated Heltti nurse. Your nurse will get back to you next working day at the latest.
- Comprehensive medical services. Over 75% of all health matters can be treated remotely with the help of our online member service MyHeltti.
- Active health care guidance focused on the challenges of knowledge work. Typically with our model, the number of visits to the doctor decreases by 55-65% and the share of your health care costs for medical care declines to about 35%, whereas preventive care rises to 65%.
- For on-location medical care visits, you can access Heltti’s clinics and the extensive network of our clinic partners.
Heltti is a Finnish health care company
Our values and culture are unique to the industry
- Heltti is 100% Finnish, owned by its employees and Finnish private investors.
- We take care of over 700 companies in Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Turku, Tampere, Oulu and Jyväskylä.
- Heltti has turned the traditional health care model upside down and built a new model for modern knowledge work.
- In the 2019 Great Place to Work study, Heltti was chosen as the second-best Finnish workplace and the best European workplace in the field of healthcare.
- All our services are available in English too, as over 25% of our members don’t speak Finnish as their first language.
“Heltti’s ideology of keeping people healthy fits our values.
They are agile and flexible in their work.”
– Terhi Norokorpi, Holvi
“Our people have been very happy with MyHeltti and how easily
the Heltti team is available. This works great for us!”
– Tuomas Nuotio, NHG
Be in contact
Want to know more?
Get an offer or book a time with Aino
Aino Ahola | LinkedIn
040 823 5393